Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GOOGLE FUD.google is broken


I'm feeling a wee bit apathetic.
NOT AGAIN.
is google adsence rigged as in it being a scam.
wardcraft2nd.blogspot.com was getting no trafic
to the site ....

but them magic happed.
i added analytics to the site and then magic
hits on the site whent way up, even thoe
most of the hits were for old stuff.

I can't figure google out.
I have used anylitics at the 1ST
" wardcraft.blogspot.com " for a couple of years.
I looked at the content google said was getting high hits.
So i TRIED to MIMIC the content and post new content along the same genre and google ignores it.

WHY?
BECAUSE i don't use google-adsence at the 1st " wardcraft.blogspot.com " because google-adsence
bnd the site for ?adult-content? that was not any weras then the stuff you see on youtube.

GOOGLE FUD.
google is broken it's rigged.
google wants you to use all their crap
becuase if you don't it all falls apart.

23RD / 6moy june / 2009